We collect personal information so we can collaborate with you to design person centred projects. Mitber sees protecting your private information as an essential part of helping people to live well.
We may collect the contact information you give us, this might include-
- your name
- contact details
We will also ask you questions about being a member-
- how you are feeling at the start of the project, while your participating and at the end of a project
- what are your views on the website/activity sheets etc.
We will also ask questions about how you see yourself-
- gender reassignment,
- ivil partnership,
- religion or belief
We look at this information to-
- So we can contact you
- See how we can improve our service
We share some of this information to other people because-
- To prove to our funders that we did the work
- To prove that we are working with the people we said we would
- We have to show other communities and the people we work with that we are helping people live well.
- To show what we do and be able to do more of it
We share this information by-
- Writing and sharing reports including the characteristics of the group
- Sharing stories, photographs and video via our website or on social media
- Sharing information with our funders electronically or by post
We have procedures to protect your personal information-
- Holding it securely
- Sharing it securely
When we ask you personal information we will ask your permission to share it.
- We will not share your personal information without your permission
- If you don’t want us to use pictures of you that’s fine as well
The Data Protection Act 1998
Controls how organisations, businesses or the government use your personal information.